Why Invest Now in Real Estate
Did you know approximately 98% of the world’s richest people made their fortunes in real estate? And most continue to invest and store their wealth using real estate as the vehicle.
As the world’s population continues to rise, the need for housing will continue to grow. It’s simple supply and demand. In 2013, there were close to 2.3M net births added to the US population, but less than 1M new homes constructed.
When you invest in real estate, you are putting your money to work for you, instead of working for your money. The benefits include Income, Preservation of Capital and Capital Gains.
So how do you get started? Let us help.
We can help you answer these questions:
– How do I pick the right market?
– What type of property should I purchase?
– Where should I buy?
– How do I identify the property?
– What type of research and due diligence do I need to do?
– How to understand returns, and why should I use financing or leverage?
– What are the tax consequences of investing in real estate?